The quarrying industry puts men and machines under enormous strain. Spread out equipment, insufficient staff, rough operating conditions and cost pressure continously challenge quarrying operators and employees. Automatic lubrication with perma lubrication systems can tremendously increase equipment availability and safety.
Raw material processing
Area: Crushing Transport Application: Jaw-, cone-, roll crushers Conveyor systems
Area: Screening Sorting and cleaning Dust removal Transport Application: Grit and sand screens Conveyor systems Dedusting equipment, fans Conveyor systems
Storage and packing
Area: Packing Filling Application: Conveyor systems Silo discharge
- Hard-to-reach and dangerous lubrication points
- Extreme operating conditions (sludge, dust, dirt, temperature changes and vibrations)
- High personnel costs from spread out and complex equipment
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Scheduled exchanges on running equipment reduce personnel- and material costs and increase economic efficiency.
- Continous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points against contamination.
- Remote installations of lubrication systems reduce the time that workers have to spend in dangerous areas.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points