An inspection ensures proper function of the lubrication solution and reliable supply of all lubrication points with the right lubricant.
When do we offer an inspection?
Number of lubrication points
For economical reasons, an inspection is justified by the number of lubrication points.
Installation and commissioning
A lubrication solution with perma lubrication systems is already available.
Which services are included as part of an inspection?
- Function and status control of the installed lubrication solution
- Handling of warning messages
- Identification of potential for optimisation and implementation of the identified measures upon customer approval
- Digital lubrication point management in the perma CONNECT app
Advantages at a glance
- Guaranteed proper function of lubrication system
- Optimisation of existing lubrication solutions
- High equipment availability thanks to an optimised lubrication solution and scheduled maintenance intervals
- Reduced workload for in-house maintenance staff and fitters → staff can focus on important tasks
- Detailed overview of lubrication points allows for optimised time management and improved planning security
- Digitalisation of lubrication point management