Raw material processing
Area: Crushing Transport Drying and grinding Application: Crusher Conveyor systems Raw mill
Processing to final product
Area: Heating Fine grinding Cleaning Application: Rotary kiln Cement mill, fine screen Dust removal equipment
Storage and packing
Area: Storage Packing Application: Conveyor systems Palletizer
- Dust, dirt, vibration
- High energy costs
- High maintenance costs, staff shortage, spread out equipment and lubrication points
- Hard-to-reach lubrication points
- High temperatures
- Safety hazards
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Continuous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points to prevent contamination from dust and dirt.
- Scheduled exchanges of lubrication systems while machines are running reduces staff and material costs and increases economic efficiency.
- Automatic lubrication away from dangerous areas increases workplace safety.
- Individual lubrication reduces energy costs by up to 10%.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)