There are hundreds of rotating machine elements in gypsum, lime and cement plants. Equipment must function reliably under the most difficult operating conditions. Up to 80 % of machine failures are due to mechanical wear caused by dirt contamination. perma automatic lubrication systems prevent ingress of dirt particles and ensure optimum lubrication of the equipment.
Raw material processing
Area: Crushing Transport Drying and grinding Application: Crusher Conveyors Raw mill
Area: Heating Fine grinding Cleaning Application: Rotary kiln Cement mill, fine screen Dust removal equipment
Storage & packing
Area: Storage Packing Application: Conveyor systems Palletiser
- Dust, dirt, vibration
- High energy costs
- High maintenance costs, staff shortage, spread out equipment and lubrication points
- Hard-to-reach lubrication points
- High temperatures
- Safety hazards
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Continuous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points to prevent contamination from dust and dirt.
- Scheduled exchanges of lubrication systems while machines are running reduces staff and material costs and increases economic efficiency.
- Automatic lubrication away from dangerous areas increases workplace safety.
- Individual lubrication reduces energy costs by up to 10%.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)