Every 11 seconds, a perma lubrication system is installed or exchanged, worldwide. Manual lubrication is a thing of the past! Today, anyone looking for safe, effective and long-term economical lubrication of equipment takes advantage of automatic lubrication. perma offers ideal technical and economical solutions for any lubrication point.
It's easy to change from manual lubrication to perma lubrication systems: perma lubrication systems can be used wherever there are lubrication points. The product portfolio ranges from the robust single-point lubrication system to the individual supply of up to 600 different lubrication points.
- Discharge periods from 1 day to 36 months
- Lubricant volumes from 30 cm³ to 7,000 cm³
- Operating temperatures from -40 °C to +60 °C
- Lubrication systems with high-performance lubricants up to NLGI 2
Over-lubrication (too much lubricant)
- Increase in operating temperature
- Damage to contact seals
- Excessive lubricant consumption
Lubrication starvation (too little lubricant)
- Increase in friction and wear
- Risk of dry runs
>> Automatic lubrication with perma lubrication systems ensures constant supply of the ideal lubricant quantity. Unlike manual lubrication, over-lubrication or lubrication starvation can be prevented.
Premature wear causes unwanted downtimes. Well-thought-out lubrication strategies have a great influence on extending the service life of greased bearings. Lubrication with perma lubrication systems can prevent up to 75 % of all bearing failures. The diagram below highlights the causes of premature bearing failures.
- Reliable supply of fresh lubricant to lubrication points
- High equipment availability with permanent relubrication
- Reduction in maintenance costs and unscheduled machine downtimes
Contamination due to water and solids speeds up wear and shortens bearing service life. By applying fresh lubricant, perma automatic lubrication systems prevent ingress of liquids, dirt and dust, thus increasing bearing service life.
- Permanent lubrication prevents ingress of dirt particles and liquids into bearings
- Protection against friction and wear in the bearings
- Increase in bearing service life
- Insufficient lubricant quantity
- Aged lubricant
- Unsuitable lubricants
- Solid contamination
Sources: Internal calculations: Material, time and maintenance requirements / Figures from the roller bearing industry and insurance companies.
perma lubrication systems help to reduce costs significantly. Constant automatic lubrication minimises premature wear and downtimes. Expensive repair and maintenance costs are reduced.
- High equipment availability through automation
- Maintenance intervals can be scheduled during downtimes
- Reduction in repair and maintenance costs
- Management of lubrication points with lubrication systems using free perma MLP Software
Comparing manual lubrication with perma lubrication shows savings potential in different areas.
The following areas have the biggest savings potential:
- Reduction in downtimes
- Machine repair costs
Sources: Internal calculations: Material, time and maintenance requirements / figures from the roller bearing industry and insurance companies.
The perma quality management system is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO/IEC 80079-34.
Using perma lubrication systems increases workplace safety. perma lubrication systems minimise contact between human and machine and make an important contribution to workplace safety.
- Reduction of time spent in hard-to-access dangerous areas
- Lubrication systems prevent direct contact with hazardous lubricants
- Reduction of slipping accidents caused by lubricant contamination
The perma environmental management system is certified to DIN EN ISO 14001. Lubricant consumption is reduced by matching the lubricant quantity to the respective application. Reusable, environmentally friendly components will help to minimise energy and material costs in your company.
- Reduction of lubricant consumption with needs-based metering
- No lubricant contamination thanks to enclosed systems
- Reusable components help minimise energy and material costs
The perma environmental management system is certified to DIN EN ISO 14001.