Recycling companies are constantly under pressure. Large price fluctuations, significantly changing market demands and short contract periods with buyers of recycling materials are some of the enormous challenges faced by operators. In order to run their business at a profit, operators require efficient technologies. This makes maintenance and lubrication particularly important for these industries.
Area: Milling Grinding Application: Hammer / impact mills Granulators Area: Screening machine Small particle screening Dust removal Application: Vibrating screen Air separator Electric motors Area: Cleaning Drying Transporting Application: Scrubbers Blowers / fans Conveyors
- Harsh ambient conditions (dust, dirt and vibrations)
- Hard-to-reach and dangerous lubrication points
- Lack of staff and spread out, complex shredder-, separator and- conveyor systems
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Permanent lubrication over several months while machines are running.
- Individual lubrication which meets the specific operational needs of each equipment (lubricant, lubricant amount, lubrication interval).
- Simple installation and exchange of lubrication systems outside of dangerous areas increases workplace safety.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points