The paper industry is currently facing many new challenges: An increase in international competition, falling demand due to digital media, rising energy costs and stricter health-, workplace safety- and environmental constraints. In order to meet these challenges, operators must increase plant productivity and profitability and simultaneously reduce operating costs. perma lubrication systems help to provide a solution to these problems.
Area: Chipping, storing Cooking, washing Bleaching, drying Application: Conveyors, tumblers Pumps, wash presses Electric motors, dryers Area: Defibering Grinding Conveying, draining & thickening Application: Pulpers, electric motors Refiners, electric motors Pumps, electric motors Area: Dewatering, screening Pressing, drying Spreading, rolling Application: Vacuum systems Pulpers, dryers Dryers, roll conveying systems Area: Transportation Cutting Application: Chain conveyors Length and cross cutters
- Dust, dirt, moisture
- High speeds
- High maintenance costs, spread-out equipment with different lube-points
- Hard-to-reach lubrication points
- Rotating machine parts
- High temperatures
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- The use of automatic lubrication systems reduces personnel- and material costs and increases equipment service life.
- Simple installation and exchange of lubrication systems outside of dangerous areas increases workplace safety.)
- Individual and optimized lubrication of pulp & paper process equipment (lubricant, lubricant amount, lubrication interval).
- Continuous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points to prevent contamination from dust, dirt and moisture.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points