Flexible, needs-oriented energy supply poses new challenges to power plant operators, especially for maintenance departments. Frequent load changes and longer downtimes require reliable lubrication of equipment and machine elements.
Area: Transporting Loading Application: Portal scraper, conveyors Ship unloader, crane
Area: Crushing Dust removal Transporting Application: Impact hammer, coal mill Blowers / fans, electric motors Conveyors
Area: Dust extracting Application: Flue gas scrubbing, blowers / fans, electric motors
- Longer shutdowns
- Frequent load changes
- High maintenance costs
- Insufficient staff
- Spread out equipment with many different lubrication points
- Increased risk of workplace accidents at hard-to-reach lubrication points and due to high temperatures
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Continuous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points even during longer shutdowns.
- Reliable lubrication for frequent load changes
- Scheduled exchanges of lubrication systems while machines are running reduces staff- and material costs and increases economic efficiency.
- Quick and easy installation and exchange of lubrication systems outside of dangerous areas increases workplace safety.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication point
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication pointss