Lubrication plays a big role in the construction of modern machinery and equipment. High equipment availability is the aim of every designing engineer. Automatic single-point lubrication systems can help to meet this goal. They also offer the necessary fl exibility to supply the most suitable lubricant for the equipment, plus optimum quality and the right amount. Besides bearing lubrication, we also cover the lubrication of shaft seals, linear guides, chains, gears and sliding guides using practical examples.
- Employees requiring basic technical knowledge and selling points for the sale of perma lubrication systems.
- Office and field based sales staff as well as marketing staff.
- Engineers, technicians and employees, working with automatic lubrication systems (selection,installation, operation and supervision), or employees who would like to start with the basics.
- Why automatic lubrication
- Advantages of automatic lubrication
- The function of automatic single-point lubrication systems
- Which lubrication system for which lubrication point
- Where to use automatic lubrication systems? „Best practice“ solutions for the four main applications: Fans, conveyor systems, pumps and electric motors
- Tools for the selection of the right lubrication systems and for the right accessories
- Overview of greases and oils from perma-tec
- Practical exercises with lubrication systems (e.g. correct installation)
- How to prevent equipment damage with automatic single-point lubrication systems
- Selling points
- Marketing tools