In view of the still increasing number of COVID-19 infections, ongoing lockdowns and travel restrictions in many countries, all perma ACADEMY trainings have been cancelled until the end of June 2021 as the health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority.
The development of this situation is unforeseeable and we do not know at this point if further training dates need to be cancelled. As soon as things are back to normal, we will give you an update on perma ACADEMY training dates on our webpage.
Regardless of the current situation, our staff will be happy to help you with any questions you might have.
Take care and stay healthy. We wish you all the best in these difficult times.
- Why automatic lubrication
- Where to use automatic lubrication systems
- Best practice solutions for bearings, chains, linear guides and the main applications: Electric motors, pumps, blowers / fans, conveyors
- Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Overview of perma greases and oils
- The function of automatic single-point lubrication systems
- Which perma lubrication system for which lubrication point / application
- perma software tools especially for maintenance (perma MLP and perma SELECT APP) including practical application examples
- How to identify the correct accessory parts
- Hands-on exercises (e.g. correct installation of lubrication systems)
- Selling points
- Marketing tools
- Function of automatic multi-point lubrication systems
- Employees requiring basic technical knowledge and selling points for the sale of perma Lubrication systems
- Office and field based sales staff as well as marketing staff
- Employees working with automatic lubrication systems
- Employees who want to start with the basics